STORIES

ADS

Monday 10 December 2018

DEAR CRUSH SEASON 2 EPISODE 28

DEAR CRUSH  SEASON 2 EPISODE 28


ESTON'S POV
Ivy and I got to noodles home and rang the door bell alot of time before the door opened to see her mum staring at us looking tired and sleepy.
"Good evening mam" we greeted in unison.
"I know you want to see her, but she is fast asleep"
"But we are the ones to help her recover" Ivy said.
"I know Ivy, but she will be in school tomorrow"
"Alright then, thanks mam" we said turning to leave.
"Wait" she called.
"Please help her find her camera and phone, she lost it during the accident, it will help alot" she said.
"We will do whatever it takes" I told her while Ivy nodded.
"Thank you" she let out a weak smiled then closed the door.
*
*
"Breakfast" my mums voice sounded in my room.
"I'll be down in a minute" I said then rushed to the bathroom, took my bath and went down for breakfast.
"How do you feel?" my dad hugged me leading me to the dinning.
"As always I shrug my shoulder"
"But you look brighter and braver cos you are dressed for school" my mum smiled setting a plate infront of me.
"I guess" I let out a smile.
"I know things will be alright when you get to school, it will ok?" My dad told me. I smiled and nodded.
Immediately I stepped out of the school bus all eyes landed on me, Student stared without blinking as if I was walking in the flames but I ignored them and kept going to.
"Hey Janelle" Natasha came to me putting her arms around my shoulder with three girls beside her dressed like marine spirit. Their faces were all caked with makeup making them look like a doll. How can I have such people as my friends?
"Hi" I muttered.
"You look good this morning, I hope it remains that way" she smiled in a way that doest seem genuine.
"Get away from her slut" Ivy stood infront of us fuming.
"Dont even start Ivy" Natasha smiled "Just live with it, nothing can change you from being a looser"
"I said get away from her" Ivy rushed to us and pushed Natasha away that she fell to the ground.
"Ivy stop that" I said going to help Natasha up.
"You jerk" Natasha pushed me away and charged toawards Ivy and they both staryed fighting. This time the hallway was filled up with student watching them fight and yelling "Fight! Fight! Fight" I tried to stop them but there were just too stronger. That was when Eston came in and dragged Ivy away.
"Let me deal with her, she is playing with my friend!!" Ivy yelled struggling and crying as Eston dragged her away.
"ESTON'S POV"
I walked down to hallway to hear noise and to see stident gathered around. As I got closer to eye witness it was no one else but Natasha fighting with Ivy. The fight was serious and there were almost tearing off each other skirt yet no one pulled them apart except for Janelle who stood weakly telling them to stop.
"Ivy thats enough" I pulled her away dragging her to the basket ball court while she kept struggling and crying along.
"Ivy you shouldnt be fighting Natasha all we should be doing now is to find away to help Janelle" I sat her on a bench.
"But I cant help it" she sobbed. "Natasha is just so annoying, she is worst that than devil and will ruin Janelle" she cried.
"Shhh thats enough" I sat beside her and hugged her patting her back. Whatever it takes I will make sure I make things right.
"Natasha" I called as she sat on her locker cleaning her ruined hair and makeup.
"What?" she replied not sparing me a glance.
"I need to talk to you"
"No you wanna yell at me, dont worry go ahead ok?" she said sobbing.
"Who has Janelle's camera and phone?" I asked
"Well thats it" you are only calm when you need help from me, anyways I wasnt there when she fell off the clip maybe you could ask Ryan who saved her"
"Ryan wont release it, so I need your help try to get it from him please" I pleaded.
"Just go to him yourself, he's your friend after all" she eyed me and walked away without looking back.
*
*
It was breaktime, everyone went around except me because I didnt know where to go and I have not seen any of does wo said there were my friends.
I stood up walking around till I got to the basketball court. About eight boys were there playing basketball without their shirt on and sweat could be seen running down their stomach. It was fun watching them play as they all played so well.
"You wanna play and you'll just admiring our abs" one of the guys mocked while the rest laughed. It made me feel bad, they are bulling me alreadly and I couldnt stand to watch.
"Go on watch" another guy said admist laughter. I ignored him and turned around walking away when I suddenly heard a loud scream.
"Janelle watch out!"
I turned around to see a ball rushing towards me with speed and before I could react. The ball hit my head roughly.
A sharp pain hit me and I lost balance and fell to the ground and just then my memory came back.
"What did you do to my girfriend?" Ryan yelled at the guys then rushed to me.
"Janelle are you ok?" he stared at me.
That was when I let the tears out. Dear Crush I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment