STORIES

ADS

Monday 10 December 2018

DEAR CRUSH SEASON 2 EPISODE 29

DEAR CRUSH  SEASON 2 EPISODE 29


"Janelle are you ok? Let me take you to the clinic" Ryan said checking me out.
"Dont!" I slap his hands off. "Dont touch me" I stood up and held my throbbing head with my both hands like I was trying to stop it from falling off my neck.
"Janelle why? Are you ok? Let me help you" Ryan put his hands around my neck.
"I said dont touch me liar" I yank his hands away with tears running down my eyes.
"Huh? What? What do you mean?" his eyes flew open and it read shock and fear.
"You are a liar" I pointed my finger to his face "You took advantage of my lost memory" I hit his arm.
"Janelle am sorry, I didnt know what I was doing" he held my hand.
"Shut up" I threw a slap across his face.
"Ohhh" the boys in the field exclaimed as they stood watching the drama.
"What were you thinking? That I'll fall inlove with you?" I faced him tears not ceasing from my eyes "because you are so desperate you hurt me, your friends and everyone" I yelled.
"Am so sorry" a tear slide down his cheeks.
"No you are not! No wonder even at that I never loved you, you only make me hate you"
"No Janelle please dont" he tried to touch me.
"No" I stepped back like I was scared of contacting the deadly virus ebola from him.
"Janelle please"
"From today I dont know you"
"No, no please" he cried.
"From today I hate you" I pushed him away and ran off crying.
I climbed up to the roof top to see Eston sitting on the piano bench with his head resting on his palm. He looked so tired and weak different from the strong and healthy Eston I use to know.
He stood up when he noticed my presence.
"Oh good you are here, I was looking for you thinking you would come here and see if there is something to remember, you wanna try?" his eyebrow furrowed.
"Rock" I called sobbing then rushed to him and pushed him down on the bench, before he could figure out what was happening I climbed on him seating on his lap and just immediately I crashed my lips on his.
"What are you doing?" he pushed me back and stared into my eyes "are you ok?" his eyebrow furrowed.
"There is nothing to rememeber" fresh tears began to flow down my cheeks. "Rock" I swallowed "its back, my memory..its back"
I saw his eyes flew wide open as he stared at me.
"Noodles"
"Rock"
"Its back? I mean you can remember everything now?"
"Rock"
"You can remember everything right?" his eyes became teary.
"Rock" I called weakly ""Am tired, my head" I wispered and just then I quietly slipped into his arms and my eyes both went shut.
"ESTON'S POV"
I was shocked when she pushed me down and crashed her lips on mine kissing me wild.
When I pushed her away and asked "what she was doing?" I got the greatest shock by her answer "I remember everything" I was just to confused to express the joy I felt and I needed to be sure she actually knew what she was saying. But before I could ask futher all she could say was "Rock am tired, my head". Before I could react she slipped into my arms. I called her but there was no response and gradually she began to freeze in my arms, her skin was cold and pale. She passed out.
RYAN'S POV
I dont know if dying is the best option for me now. I failed. My stupid plan could not help me. I thought she would fall for me before getting her memory but I was wrong. Now she hates me deeply. I just lost her. FUCK LOVE!!
*
*
I woke up to stretching weakly as smell of drug hit my nose made making me realize I was in the hospital.
I looked down to see Eston laying his head on the bed beside me sleeping.
"Rocky" I sang to his ears ruffling his hair. "Rocky, Rocky Rocky" I chuckled.
"baby witch" he called in a sleepy voice.
"Who is a baby witch huh?" I hit his shoulder.
"Yes!" he stood up jumping "she is back for real Yes"
"Hmm meaning?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Well its you hobby to always hit me when I tease you, babe you are back for real" he fell on the bed staring at me. I chuckled.
"How did it happen?" he asked.
"The ball from the baskeball court hit me and it suddenly came back" I told him "Ryan is a great liar and Natasha and her friends, I could remember being with them at the rooftop, the girls fought with me and Natasha kept telling them to stop they wouldnt listen so before I knew it I was off the clip" he listened attentively as I explained.
"Dont worry babe, there have bitten more than they can chew so I'll make sure they all leave Reigners high school for you" he fumed.
"No, remember Natasha was telling them to stop, maybe she is not that bad" I said.
"Natasha was never good, she still worked with Ryan to separate us"
"Please just leave them"
"I wont"
"Comeon" I hit his arm.
"Just forget about them now lets talk about us" he winked at me.
"What?" I frowned.
"I was shocked when you kissed me so wild back there, I actually thought you were going to rape me that I almost screamed for help" he teased.
"Jerk" I hit his arm.
"Now my kiss" he chuckled and lean closer pressing his lips on mine. I never want this to end. Oh Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment