STORIES

ADS

Monday 10 December 2018

DEAR CRUSH SEASON 2 EPISODE 30

DEAR CRUSH  SEASON 2 EPISODE 30


I packed my bike and walked proudly to school smiling and not minding the stares. After all there is alot to be grateful for. I feel so great that I overcame the devil.
"Natasha" a frown appeared on my face as I sight her walking down the hall way with her three dogs called friends.
"What?" they stopped and faced me.
"I know what you did, all of you" I pointed my finger to their faces "and I promise you, you will pay for this"
"And how are you going to make that happen?" Natasha asked. The girls laughed.
"I cant find my camera and phone, you'll be dead if I dont find it the way I left it" I rolled my eyes walking away.
"You dont dare walk out on me" Natasha dragged me back.
"You bitch" I turned around and threw a slap across her face. A thunderous one. I just let out all the pains of what she has been doing to me. "Learn not to cross your boundries" I let out a smile walking away.
"Great job girly" Ivy clapped standing infront of me.
"I just saw that too" Eston came from no were "I know you just ruined her painted face" he wink at me.
"Ofcourse" Ivy made high five with Eston smiling.
"Whatever guys, that girl is just a thorn on my flesh" I scoffed.
"Dont let her get to you" Ivy told me.
"There are just been imatured, but I wont take it easy on them if something else happens to you weather its their fault or not" Eston fumed as the three of us walked down the hallway.
"Dont worry rock I'll be fine" I peck his cheeks.
"I'll make sure of that" Ivy nodded and we both walk to our various classes.
"Janelle can we talk?" Ryan met me at the rooftop. I ignored him and pretended like there was no living thing around me.
"Janelle please, just a moment with you" he pleaded. I sigh and stood up walking away. "Wait" he dragged me back.
"You still have the guts to touch me?" my eyes turned bloody red in anger.
"Please" a tear slide down his cheeks "Am sorry"
"No you are not" I said walking off.
"I am, all I did. I was stupid, so stupid" he kept following me "forgive me please.
"Just shhh, am not interested" I faced him "Go on say it, you turned an enemy because of love, you hated everyone who loved you because of me" I cried as I stared at him, it so much hurt to see the one I have always crush on turn into a monster because of an ungenuine love.
"I never wanted all of this to happen, It just happen that I love you so much to resist all that thought that lead to my actions" he said.
"Just get back to your normal self" I told him and left.
I went home that afternoon to meet my parent having lunch. It was strange and unsual for them to stay home by this time, they should be at work by now and not home.
"Welcome dear" my mum said wiping her mouth.
"How was school?" my dad asked drinking water from his glass.
"Dad? Mom? Why are you guys home so early, arent you supposed to be at work?" I looked up at the clock on the wall.
"Sit Janelle" my dad pointed to my seat "We have something to discuss with you" he said wiping his mouth.
"Dad what is it?" I asked curiously taking my seat.
"I just lost my job" my dad bursted the bad news.
"Oh dad thats bad what happened?" I asked worried.
"I cant explain either" he said drinking water "The company was sold, I just got the news this morning" he said sadly.
"So what are we going to do now dad?"
"Well I have decided to..." he stopped and drank water again which made me wonder if he was actually drinking from a cup of life.
"You have decided what?" I asked impatient.
"I have decided we move to Mexico"
"No" I sprang up from my seat.
"Mummy" I faced her "Tell dad no"
"Its for the best dear" she replied.
"Thats not true" I almost yelled "We can get another job for you, daddy please cancel that decision" I pleaded almost in tears.
"Dear apart from that, I want you away from here so people will stop hurting you" he said.
"Daddy am not complaining am fine"
"Its final"
"Daddy please"
"Janelle"
"I have one year left for school maybe we should wait till next year when I graduate then we can move.
"Dear what do you think? Its a good idea" my mum spoke up trying to help me convice my dad.
"Dont even say a word" my dad fired "because its all your fault, I lost my job because of you" he pointed out.
"Huh?" my mum sprang up from her seat facing my dad witha huge frown on her face. "How is it my fault? Where you born to put blames on people? She backed"
"Oh dont even start" my dad ranted "I wont put the blame on you if you are not responsible for it"
"Really now? Go ahead and get back your job"
"Thats enough you two" I hit the table harshly. They stopped in an instant staring at me "Is this what you two got married for?" tears rushed down my eyes "Fighting?"
"No my dear we are sorry" they said trying to hold me.
"No!" I moved back "Go ahead and fight. Fight forever! Fight untill you die" I took my bag and dashed out of the house in tears.
How do I leave school? My friends? Ivy and Eston. It hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment